Sauze D'Oulx is again becoming a popular destination for skiing due to its easy transfers, diverse skiing with linked resort Sestriere, quaint charm and excellent nightlight and entertainment.
This season, Holiday Homes in Italy are including more hotels into our ever expanding portfolio in the area, all very different in style but with excellent feedback from clients and perfectly situated to ensure an fabulous holiday;
- La Torre Hotel - Art Deco style hotel unique in design: great facilities including a spa centre - Clotes Chairlift: 500m.
- The Gran Trun Hotel - Charming small hotel in the old town, just metres from restaurants and 400m to the ski lifts.
- Hotel Stella Pina - A modern, Alpine style family-run property, located right by the slopes making it an excellent choice for those wishing to be within easy reach of the resort amenities and skiing.
- Hotel Splendid - Ideal for groups and families, this spacious family-run hotel has an indoor pool, gym, and sauna and massage service.
- Hotel Florida Prata - Florida Prata is a 2-star hotel located in the centre of Sauze d'Oulx
- Hotel Debili - The Debili hotel is situated in the center of Sauze d'Oulx in the Upper Susa Valley for a rinvigorating holiday, not far from the magnificent ski slopes.
We also have the following charming b&b's;
- Chalet del Sole - Located in Sauze d'Oulx, at the foot of Mount Genevris, Chalet Del Sole is directly on Clotes ski run. It offers ski-to-door access and a restaurant serving typical Piedmont cuisine.
- Chalet Casa Nostra - The chalet is over 300 years old and is a has all the character of a typical alpine chalet. Located in the area of Jouvenceaux on the edge of the old town area of Sauze d?Oulx, it is only 100 metres from the ski lifts and close to the ski hire shop.
Sauze is an excellent value, big and fun resort with extensive slopes and access to the Milky Way terrain. The resort sits on a mountain shelf with impressive views of the towering mountains. Boarders will enjoy the big open pistes and intermediates are spoilt for choice with access to over 400km of runs.
The resort is a party venue and lively at night with plenty of bars, restaurants and clubs. There is also an attractive and quieter old part with narrow streets, quaint properties and good restaurants.
In addition to skiing, Sauze does have many off-piste activities include a snow park, ice-skating, bowling, cinema, and saunas. The resort is family friendly.
For more information on Sauze D'Oulx, click here.