Book early and benefit from flexible payment options

Benefits of booking early

There is a false impression that leaving a holiday booking to the last minute will bring you an excellent deal.  Italian resorts and accommodation providers notoriously stick to advertised prices and cheap airline prices often rocket close to the departure date.

If you book early, not only are you more likely to secure the desired resort and accommodation but also benefit from reasonable flights and early bird booking discounts.  Many well priced properties with good feedback are already getting booked up for July and August, so book early to avoid disappointment!

Flexible payment scheme

January and February are months where many of us don’t have a lot of spare funds to pay for holidays as it's a time when bills and utilities can be extremely high, after the expense of December. We want to make booking your holiday as easy as possible, that's why we have a more flexible payment scheme to help you pay for your trip.

Book today with a low deposit and take advantage of early flexibility.  Instead of our advertised 50% deposit, we are offering clients either a 25% deposit and the remaining 75% balance 10 weeks prior to arrival date or a 20% deposit and monthly instalments.

View our property portfolio today and to take up our offer, please quote FLEX when booking.

Browse all regions
Amalfi Coast
Italian Riviera
Lake Como
Lake Garda
Le Marche

Browse all our Villas in Italy